In an increasingly dangerous world, student and campus security systems are critical to preventing and responding to crimes, accidents and other potential threats. Video surveillance systems can help manage unauthorized access and other threats, in real time. However, the large scale and restrictive budgets of most educational institutions means making hard choices to try to do more with limited resources. Fortunately technology advances and the security expertise of Aventura can help solve current deficiencies in your security and build a foundation for its future.
Aventura provides comprehensive solutions that address security from a single building K-12 environment to a multi-campus setting.
- Visual observation of student behavioral patterns using video analytics
- Manage dormitory ingress/egress with lockdown capabilities through alarm management
- Event notification campus-wide for elevated threat levels using cross platform communications
- Total situation awareness using a central management system
- License Free, Hybrid, Video Management Platform
- IP, IP Megapixel and Analog Cameras
- Efficient H.264 Video Compression
- Network Based Command and Control
- Wide Area Network Integration
- Security alarm and Access Control Integration
- Video Analytics and Threat Detection Systems
- Loitering and Crowd Alarms
- Unauthorized Visitor Alarm
- Removed Object Alarm
- Unauthorized Access
- Perimeter Alarm and Threat Detection
- Facial Recognition
Security personnel are tasked with managing safety at concerts, sporting events and other large gathering activities. How to efficiently address the myriad of potential problems encountered is the question.
In several high profile events there were issues of failure to provide timely and accurate information to first responders, law enforcement and emergency services personnel because of ineffective surveillance solutions.
There is also a delicate balance and complexities in providing a secure environment and at the same time not being intrusive. Parents and educators want to know that their children can be safe and secure and provide an inviting atmosphere.
- Wichita Public Schools
- Kenosha County, WI Public Schools
- Hidalgo County, TX Head Start
- La Grulla High School, Starr Texas
- New Mexico State University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Southern California
- Hidalgo County, Texas