In an era of rapidly advancing telecommunications, networking and digital video technology, public safety security applications have never been more promising or challenging. Legacy surveillance systems are fast giving way to high definition and network based systems that are able to cast a wider security net with higher performance thresholds and benefit from intelligent software systems. At the same time, today’s rapidly increasing and evolving choices present engineering and fiscal responsibility challenges to municipal law enforcement and public safety organizations.
Aventura understands the challenges faced by public safety officers and engineers. From city-wide surveillance nets to traffic control command centers to public transportation and on-board police video systems, Aventura can help design and implement end-to-end security solutions for any conceivable public safety application.
- City Guard Surveillance System
- Wireless Wide Area Digital Video Networks
- Mobile and Ruggedized Video Surveillance Systems
- Scalable Video and Security Command and Control Centers
- Intelligent Video Analytics and Threat
- Long Distance Night Vision Camera Systems
- Cost Effective, License Free, Video Management Platform
- Police Interrogation Room Audio and Video
- Evidence Recording
- Traffic Control Camera Systems
From police departments to traffic control, to schools, courthouses, jails and first responders, Aventura’s public safety customers deploy state-of-the-art technology in a variety of environments.
- Clark County Nevada Courthouse
- Okaloosa County, FL Courthouse and Jail
- District of Columbia Dept. of Corrections
- District of Columbia Schools
- New York (City) Police Department
- San German, Puerto Rico Police Department
- Nashua, NH, Public Transit Authority
- Lee County, FL Sherriff’s Office
- Hermosa Beach, CA Police Department
- New York State Public Housing Authority